Join Preccelerator® U for our next workshop: How to Develop an Influencer Strategy. This workshop will feature C.R. Celona, founder of Cluster. Celona will present on developing a strategy, identifying creators, and using paid media to support content development. At the end of the webinar, attendees will have the opportunity to take part in a question and answer session.
Preccelerator® U workshop
Tuesday, June 21, 2022
12:00-1:30 PM PST
An email containing the Zoom link for this event will be sent to attendees following registration.
About C.R. Celona:
Celona has always had a love for the point where people and technology meet. From starting as a sponsored street racer who sold his first website to an eBay company to helping found the influencer space, he has now amassed 19 years of experience. This centers around managing and building solution-oriented companies across e-commerce, influencer, social, mobile and now social impact.
- Founder – CLUSTER: Social Impact Marketing Platform
- 2021 Finalist Silicon Beach Startup of the Year
- SPEAKR – Founded the Influencer Space (acquisition – Nations Interbanc)
- CRISP Media (acquisition – Quotient Technology)
- Walmart (Triad acquisition – WPP)
- VIMEO – Early Sales Leader
- Syfy Network – First Digital AE
- Dow Jones & Co
- WHI Solutions – Acquihire (acquisition – eBay)
- Chris Bender – Good Fear Content
- Popular Pays
- HOFr Sports – Everton FC
CLUSTER is a platform that powers social good by helping advocates and creators turn their influence into action. CLUSTER unites Individuals, Influencers, and Brands to simplify volunteerism to make positive change in their communities and the world at large. CLUSTER was born out of a need and desire to heal and help in an approachable fashion.