Taylor Osher is an Associate at the Firm. Taylor’s practice focuses on matters relating to intellectual property and privacy.
Prior to joining the firm, Taylor worked as both a contacts and compliance analyst and a law clerk. In these roles, Taylor drafted legal documents, assisted in contract revisions and negotiations, completed legal research for privacy, trademark, contract, and tort law, and performed trademark registration.
Taylor earned her B.A. from the University of Southern California, and she earned her J.D. from Loyola Law School, where she was a recipient of the Loyola scholarship and graduated with a concentration in cybersecurity and data privacy. During law school, she was a member of the Entertainment Law Society and IP & Cybersecurity Law Society.
In her spare time, Taylor enjoys horseback riding, cooking, and spending time with her dog.
Practice & Experience
- Worked in-house at DRINKS helping to ensure compliance with current and incoming privacy legislation
- Created privacy training for company
- Legal intern at Universal Music Group, litigation
Education, Admissions And Accolades
- Admitted to practice law in the State of California
- B.A. University of Southern California
- J.D. Loyola Law School, concentration in Cybersecurity and Data Privacy