Grace Kim is an Associate of the Firm. Grace’s practice focuses on corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, venture capital financings, private equity transactions, public and private debt finance and general corporate representation for both public and private companies. In addition, Grace assists clients with general securities law compliance, corporate governance issues, and general corporate matters. Grace also advises entrepreneurs as well as development-stage and emerging-growth companies on business formation issues.
Prior to joining the firm, Grace worked as a legal intern at an international law firm in London for their International Arbitration Group on commercial contract disputes. She also previously worked in-house at Activision Blizzard, Inc., where she worked on commercial agreements, licensing, trademarks, corporate governance and securities.
Education, Admissions And Accolades
- B.A. in International Development Studies from University of California, Los Angeles
- J.D. and Certificate in Dispute Resolution from Pepperdine University School of Law, where she served as Associate Editor of the Pepperdine Law Review
- Admitted to practice law in the state of California
- Member of the Korean american bar association
- Member of the Asian pacific american women lawyers alliance
Insights & Features
Venture Capital & Emerging Growth