SA&M client Altius Sports Partners (“ASP”), a leading-edge name, image and likeness advisory and education firm, signed a new partnership with The University of South Carolina. This partnership bring decades of expertise from ASP into the top echelon of collegiate athletics. ASP will build customized name, image and likeness programs for the athletic department, focusing on the strengths of the program. The program will include management of name, image and likeness rule changes, maximization of new opportunities, and helping the program achieve the highest standards of excellence for its staff, coaches, and student athletes, from education and recruiting to administration and fundraising.
To read the full news mentions on SA&M Client ASP’s New Partnership, see
- Sports Business Journal – South Carolina hires Altius Sports to manage NIL process
- South Carolina Athletics – South Carolina Athletics Announces Partnership with Altius Sports Partners to Help Prepare for New NIL Landscape
- 107.5 The Game – Interview with South Carolina AD Ray Tanner
- 247Sports – Gamecocks partner with name, image, likeness firm
- 247Sports – South Carolina and the next college football video game
About Altius Sports Partners (“ASP”)
Through consulting, strategic planning, compliance support and education, we support all stakeholders – athletic departments, coaches and student-athletes – with the resources they need to thrive in this new age of college athletics. ASP uses a 3-phased approach for the needs of colleges and universities as NIL rules develop. The phases include: (1) engagement and preparation through critical analyses of school-specific NIL threats and opportunities as well as educational plans for coaches and staff; (2) building a comprehensive educational program for student-athletes that will help them navigate the rapidly evolving NIL landscape; and (3) ongoing oversight of the NIL program through the use of technology to educate and guide student-athletes, as well as continued strategic guidance at the institutional level.