The ProgressWorks Opportunity Expo at the Disneyland® Resort:
Friday, August 18th from 8:00 am right until after dinner at 11:00 pm.
A VIP Reception on Thursday, August 17th from 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm for Exhibitors, Sponsors and and Speakers only.
Use code “VIP99”
for $99 off any ticket!
The ProgressWorks Opportunity Expo at the Disneyland® Resort brings together capital sources, investors, public companies, private companies, start-ups, executives, professionals, employers, job seekers, and resource providers together in exhibit hall space at the Disneyland® Resort.
The Expo is a vacation destination event, with special ProgressWorks discounted hotel rooms, park tickets, and more. Attend or exhibit at The ProgressWorks Opportunity Expo and find new opportunities while enjoying a mini vacation at the world famous Disneyland® Resort.
ProgressWorks is a nonprofit corporation with the mission of facilitating job creation and retention- endeavoring to make an impact across the nation one job at a time. ProgressWorks’ vision is to impact the growth of employment through targeted investment, strategic partnering, and resources that reduce the challenges small businesses face when seeking job creation capital.
- Meet with a like-minded peer group of executives and leaders that are disrupting & transforming the industry.
- Make valuable connections with a dynamic range of companies, service providers, C-level executives, small business owners, and investors.
- See innovative CEOs pitch their startups through ProgressWorks PitchFest Company Presentations.
- Learn from industry experts on current hot topics during keynotes and panel sessions.
- Visit over 75+ companies in the Innovation Showcase, including startups, public companies, and nonprofits.
- Explore new opportunities and showcase your individual skills and talents to companies seeking new talent.
- Babel Ventures will be participating in the program and as a PitchFest judge.
Showcase inspiring and innovative Public, Growth and Startup Companies.
3-Minute Pitch Contest; 2 Minute Critique.
All pitches will be video recorded and given to the company.
Companies compete from three pools: Startup, Growth, Public.
Each category $10k cash prize for the winner.
Additional prizes for 2nd, 3rd place.
Pitch and meet investors from across the US.
For more information or to apply for the PitchFest click here.