SAM Preccelerator® Program company BallParq, a web-based platform for building startup financial models for entrepreneurs, universities and incubators, has launched a Crowdfunder campaign with the mission of raising $300,000. To view their campaign, visit https://www.crowdfunder.com/ballparq/invest
Ballparq is a web-based platform that lets entrepreneurs create engaging financial model through an easy-to-use interactive process. The entrepreneur is able to demonstrate financial sophistication by telling the story of their business from the bottom up.
- Step-by-step: With Ballparq, entrepreneurs will be guided through a logical step-by-step interview that documents key assumptions about their business model while at the same time trains them to think about their business financials in conventional terms that are easily communicated to others.
- Customizable templates: We will have industry specific templates and Ballparq will enable the entrepreneur to form complex connections between assumptions through a simple user interface. The entrepreneur won’t need to be a financial engineer to test the unique interdependencies between activities, revenues, and costs within their business.
- What-if analysis: Users can make side-by-side copies of their models and utilize built-in knobs and levers that adjust model parameters on the fly to do effective “What-if” analysis.
- Secure Sharing: Ballparq will enable users to interactively share their models with others in a secure environment.
- Marketplace: Ballparq will serve as a marketplace for user engagement. With public and private live chat, users will be able to connect with the larger user community. They will be able to share their custom templates and discuss startup strategies and contacts with each other. Users will also be able to connect with consultants or other startup service vendors to assist in taking their startup to the next level.
For more information about BallParq, contact founder Carey Chico at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about the Preccelerator® Program, contact Heidi Hubbeling at email@example.com or (310) 746-9803.