Stubbs Alderton & Markiles, LLP is one of the leading business law firms in Southern California. We pioneered a fixed fee start-up package making the formation and organization of your start-up as seamless as possible. Our Preccelerator® Program is a platform offered to select start-up companies out of our Santa Monica office that provides interim office space and sophisticated legal services, with the objective of helping you grow your idea from business concept to funded startup. The Preccelerator® Program provides free co-working space and other perks for 5-6 promising young startups.
The perks include:
- Free 24/7 access to our co-working space on a rolling basis, including free wireless access to the Internet and access to conference rooms for meetings and presentations
- Access to real-time legal advice and transactional legal services on site (under our standard engagement and/or fee arrangements)
- Access to in-house educational workshops and activities
- Access to our extensive network of mentors
- Potential introductions to our network of investors and other service providers
- Partnerships with Google Cloud for Startups, Amazon Web Services, FacebookStart, the Los Angeles Venture Association (LAVA), Trinet, Early Growth Financial Services (EGFS) and many more!
- Perks package worth approximately $150K!
For more information about the Preccelerator Program, visit www.preccelerator.com or contact Heidi Hubbeling at (310) 746-9803 or email@example.com