Joshua B. Bergmann is an associate of the Firm. Joshua’s practice covers a broad range of business and corporate matters, with an emphasis on mergers & acquisitions, corporate governance, and general business counseling. Joshua also has experience in corporate finance and public company and securities law compliance, representing issuers and underwriters in a variety of public and private debt and equity offerings, tender offers and redemptions and periodic reporting under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
Joshua received his B.A. in Business Administration from Columbia College in 2008 and his J.D. from Washington University in St. Louis in 2013. He is admitted to practice law in the State of Illinois.
practice & experience
- Representation of early stage technology companies as well as large public and private companies on general corporate matters, including formation, commercial agreements, and corporate governance.
- Representation of buyer in a $70 million acquisition of a healthcare equipment memory and storage manufacturer.
- Representation of buyer in a $25 million acquisition of a film staffing company.
- Representation of Issuer in multiple Rule 144A offerings in the aggregate amount of $1.5 billion.
- Representation of Issuer in connection with a $100 million private debt offering.
- Representation of underwriters in initial public offerings ranging from $5 million to $120 million.
- Representation of public companies relating to compliance with the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.