If you’ve got a passion to share, if you’re raising money, if you’re in sales, if you communicate at all, you need to raise your game. The popularity of TED talks, the omnipresence of video cameras and the virality of great video content has raised the bar dramatically for any and all presentations. Speaker, John Bates of ExecutiveSpeakingSuccess.com has been working with TEDx organizers all over the world to raise the level of their speakers.
At this event, you will:
- Learn how to make your every communication “TED Worthy.”
- Learn presentation structures that inspire people to take action.
- Experience the enlightening differences between good speakers and bad speakers.
- Be sure you aren’t making these common mistakes.
- Bring the idea(s) you want to spread and take them to the next level!
When: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 7:00pm-8:30pm
Where: Coloft, 920 Santa Monica Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90401