Stubbs Alderton & Markiles’ Partner Greg Akselrud featured as a speaker at Digital Hollywood Spring “Financing, Packaging, & Investment: From Entertainment & Indie Project to Technology & Startups.” The event will be May 23-25, 2017 at the Skirball Cultural Center in Los Angeles. Other panelists include:
- Steven Masur, Senior Partner, MG+
- Diane McGrath, Managing Director Media and Technology, Streicher, J Streicher Capital
- Jennifer Post, Partner, Raines Feldman LLP
- Nick Davidov, Co-Founder, Gagarin Capital
- Jason Scoggins, President & COO of Slated, Inc.
- Joey Tamer, President, S.O.S. Inc., Moderator
Greg Akselrud is a founder and partner of the Firm. He chair’s the Firm’s Internet, Digital Media and Entertainment practice group. Greg advises a wide range of public and private clients across a number of industries, including companies in the entertainment, digital media, Internet, technology, consumer electronics and apparel industries. Greg is an Adjunct Professor of Law at Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, teaching Business Planning I: Financing the Start-Up Business and Venture Capital Financing.Greg is the author of Hit Man: The Fourth Circuit’s Mistake in Rice v. Paladin Enters., Inc., 19 Loy. L.A. Ent. L.J. 375 (1999).Greg received his B.A. from University of California at Los Angeles and his J.D., cum laude, from Loyola Law School. He is admitted to practice law in the State of California.