Nick C. Feldman is an associate of the Firm. Nick’s practice focuses on corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, dispositions, private equity transactions and general corporate matters for both public and private clients, focusing on middle-market and emerging growth companies. In addition, Nick counsels companies in connection with entity formation, corporate governance, federal and state securities laws and compliance, joint ventures, employee incentive plans, executive employment agreements and other executive compensation matters.
Nick also serves as an Adjunct Professor at Loyola Marymount University, where he lectures on media law topics.
Nick received his B.A. from the University of Washington and his J.D. from Loyola Law School, where he was Editor-in-Chief of the Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Review and a recipient of the Otto Kaus Award for Excellence in Legal Scholarship. He is admitted to practice law in the State of California.
practice & experience
- mergers, acquisitions and divestitures;
- capital formation, venture capital and financing transactions;
- commercial contracts, including license agreements, distribution agreements and consulting agreements;
- entertainment contracts;
- executive employment agreements;
- acting as strategic counsel to a variety of privately held technology companies;
- advising public and private companies on general corporate matters, including formation, commercial contracts, licensing transactions and compensation matters.