Nick C. Feldman is an associate of the firm.
Nick’s practice focuses on venture capital financing transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate representation of emerging growth and middle-market companies, including corporate governance, securities laws compliance, and commercial agreements. He also represents venture capital and private equity funds and strategic investors who finance and acquire these companies. In addition, Nick advises clients in connection with complex technology and intellectual property transactions, licensing, and privacy matters.
Nick has been named a Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2017 and 2018. Nick also serves as an Adjunct Professor at Loyola Marymount University, where he lectures on media law topics.
Nick received his B.A. from the University of Washington and his J.D. from Loyola Law School, where he was Editor-in-Chief of the Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Review and a recipient of the Otto Kaus Award for Excellence in Legal Scholarship. He is admitted to practice law in the State of California.
practice & experience
- Representation of an A.I. technology company in a preferred stock offering of approximately $11 million
- Representation of the lead investor in a preferred stock offering by a virtual reality company of approximately $3 million
- Representation of a private equity firm in its disposition of a portfolio company for approximately $64 million
- Representation of an internet radio platform in a preferred stock offering of approximately $2.25 million
- Representation of an audio technology company in the sale of substantially all of its assets for approximately $30 million