Caroline Cherkassky is senior counsel of the Firm.
Caroline’s practice focuses on advising emerging growth, development stage, and middle market companies on a variety of matters, including venture capital and other financings, employee compensation, securities laws compliance, technology transactions, mergers and acquisitions, stockholder agreements, equity incentive plans, corporate governance, and other general corporate matters, including serving as outside general counsel to early stage companies. She also advises the funds and other investors that invest in these types of companies.
Caroline received her B.A. in Economics from Stanford University and her J.D. from Stanford Law School. She is admitted to practice law in the State of California.
practice & experience
• HelloTech in its Series A financing and general corporate matters;
• Representation of Atomico in its Series C investment in Clutter Inc.;
• Morpheus Ventures in its Series B investment in Bridg, Inc.
• Consortia Health Holdings, Inc. in its Series A financing and general corporate matters;
• Netki, Inc. in its Series Seed financing and general corporate matters;
• Colle Capital Partners in various venture capital investments.
Representative speaking engagements:
• UCLA Law School’s “Law & Entrepreneurship” Conference – March 9, 2018
• Plugin South LA’s Digital & Beyond in LA – October 12, 2017