Caroline Cherkassky is senior counsel of the Firm.
Caroline’s practice focuses on advising emerging growth, development stage, and middle market companies on a variety of matters, including venture capital and other financings, employee compensation, securities laws compliance, technology transactions, corporate governance, and other general corporate matters. She also advises the funds and other investors that invest in these types of companies.
Caroline received her B.A. in Economics from Stanford University and her J.D. from Stanford Law School. She is admitted to practice law in the State of California.
practice & experience
- entity formation and corporate governance matters;
- serving as outside general counsel to early stage companies;
- venture capital financings;
- stockholder agreements;
- executive employment and compensation;
- equity incentive plans;
- securities laws compliance;
- technology licensing; and
- mergers and acquisitions.