Adam C. Bagley is senior counsel of the Firm.
Adam’s practice focuses on corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, dispositions, joint ventures, private equity transactions, public and private debt finance and general corporate representation for both public and private companies. In addition, Adam assists clients with general securities law compliance, corporate governance issues and general corporate matters. Adam also advises entrepreneurs as well as development-stage and emerging-growth companies on business formation issues.
Adam received his B.S. in Business Management, cum laude, from Brigham Young University in 2005 and his J.D. from Harvard Law School in 2008. He is admitted to practice law in the State of California.
practice & experience
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Representation of a gaming company in the sale of key operating assets in the aggregate amount of $772 million.
- Representation of majority shareholders of a privately held professional sports franchise in connection with the sale of equity interests in aggregate amount of $340 million.
- Representation of an investment group in the purchase of an interactive gaming software company in the aggregate amount of $21 million.
- Representation of an entertainment company in the purchase of a sports production company in aggregate amount of $1 million.
Early Stage and Venture Capital Financings
- Representation of a production company in a Series A preferred stock offering to certain investors in aggregate amount of $1.5 million.
- Representation of a design company in a Series B preferred stock offering to certain investors in aggregate amount of $4.5 million.
Capital Markets and Securities
- Representation of issuer in a Rule 144A offering of high-yield debt in the aggregate amount of $250 million. Concurrent cash tender offer and consent solicitation of senior and senior subordinated debt in the aggregate amount of $255 million.
- Representation of multiple public companies regarding securities law regulations, disclosure issues and ongoing securities law compliance matters, including interactions with the Securities Exchange Commission.
- Representation of public and private companies regarding strategic transactions.
- Representation of public and private companies on general corporate matters, including formation, commercial contracts, compensation and corporate governance.