Zhibiao (Patrick) Peng
Patrick is an Associate of the Firm.
Patrick has extensive experience advising entrepreneurs of start-ups and management executives in mega-companies across a variety of industries including automobile, technology, big data, and logistics.
Prior to joining SA&M, Patrick focused on venture finance, fund formation, and M&A. He also has transactional experience in the Cayman Islands and capital market experience in mainland China. Patrick began his legal career at a Chinese leading corporate firm and worked for a fund management company as a senior legal counsel. He is barred in Mainland China, and fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese.
Practice & Experience
- Venture Finance, M&A, and fund formation.
Education, Admissions And Accolades
- Southwest University of Political Science and Law, LLB
- University of International Business and Economics, LLM
- University of California, Berkeley – School of Law, LLM
- Admitted in Mainland China