Direct Voice/Fax/Text: 818.444.6335
Mallory Petroli is an Associate in the Firm’s Privacy & Data Security and Intellectual Property & Technology Transactions practice groups.
Mallory’s practice focuses on global data privacy, data protection, cybersecurity, digital media, direct marketing information management, and other legal and regulatory issues. She focuses on these issues in the context of: (i) advisory matters, such as new privacy and security laws and regulations around the globe (e.g. GDPR, CCPA, COPPA, PIPEDA, GLBA and others) including the enforcement of foreign judgments, as well as (ii) domestic and international technology transactions related to IoT, blockchain, mobile, cloud, data monetization, and other initiatives, including mergers & acquisitions, sourcing, distributor, business partner, and other third party arrangements. Mallory also counsels companies in crisis matters, such as data security events, regulatory and governmental inquiries related to privacy and security issues, internal investigations, litigation-related matters, and prevention measures.
Mallory also regularly assists clients on transactional intellectual property matters such as structuring and negotiating technology commercialization deals and IP license agreements. These include strategic alliances, research and development collaborations, trademark licensing and brand merchandising agreements and manufacturing, distribution and marketing arrangements.
Practice & Experience
- Data Privacy and Security
- Intellectual Property
- Software licensing, SaaS Agreements, and Service Level Agreements
- Marketing and Advertising Agreement
Education, Admissions And Accolades
- B.A. degree from the University of California, Los Angeles, study abroad program in Shanghai, China
- J.D. from St. Louis University School of Law, study abroad program in Bern, Switzerland
- LLM from the University of London, Paris campus
- Admitted to practice in California
- Admitted to practice in Illinois
- Speaks French