Jon is an Associate of the Firm. His practice focuses on corporate and finance transactions.
Prior to SA&M, he worked in the Transactional Resources department of an AmLaw 100 firm in Century City. There, in collaboration with Public Counsel’s Children’s Rights Project and L.A. County’s child welfare system, he helped families adopt.
While attending UCLA School of Law, Jon studied the intersection between race and law in the Critical Race Studies program. Additionally, he served as Comments Editor of the UCLA Law Review, and was an extern for the Hon. Consuelo B. Marshall of the United States District Court for the Central District of California. Jon is a proud former UCLA student-athlete.
Education, Admissions And Accolades
- B.A., Political Science, UCLA 2012
- J.D., UCLA School of Law 2019
- Admitted to practice law in the State of California
- UCLA Law Review Volume 67, Comments Editor
- Sung Hui Kim, Fiduciary Law and Corruption, Oxford handbook of Fiduciary Law (Oxford University Press, 2019), Research Assistant