Direct Voice/Fax/Text: 818.444.4525
Andrew Sahn is an Associate of the Firm.
Andrew advises both emerging and established technology companies and the venture capital and growth capital firms investing in these businesses. Andrew Sahn assists companies across their entire life cycle, including formation, capital raising, strategic partnerships, leveraged and unleveraged mergers and acquisitions, founder liquidity transactions, and IPOs. His clients represent a range of industries including digital media, fintech, adtech, apparel, fashion, beauty, food and beverage, healthcare and manufacturing.
Prior to joining Stubbs, Alderton & Markiles, Andrew Sahn was a corporate associate at a prominent AmLaw 100 law firm. Additionally, while in law school Andrew founded Cycle House, a pre-eminent luxury spinning studio in Los Angeles. Andrew brings his entrepreneurial experience to his legal practice to more effectively represent his emerging growth clients.
Practice & Experience
- Representation of a venture capital fund in multiple preferred stock financings ranging from $1MM to $25MM.
- Representation of a programmatic advertising technology platform in its acquisition of intellectual property assets and Series A financing.
- Representation of the prominent video game developer, Workshop Entertainment, in its sale to Skydance Interactive.
- Representation of Club Pilates, the largest franchisor of Pilates studios in the United States, in its investment from TPG.
- Representation of Guthy-Renker LLC in the sale of a majority interest of its worldwide Proactiv business to Nestlé.
- Representation of Next Level Apparel in its majority sale to a leading private equity firm.
Education, Admissions And Accolades
- J.D. from UCLA School of Law
- B.A. in Political Science from the University Southern California, cum laude
Venture Capital & Emerging Growth