Alia Delpassand is an associate of the firm.
Alia’s practice focuses on corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, securities law compliance, private equity transactions and general corporate matters for both public and private clients, focusing on middle-market and emerging growth companies.
Prior to joining the firm, Alia interned at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in Washington, D.C. where she worked on insider trading liability and misappropriation cases. She also previously served as an extern for two federal judges, the Honorable Catherine E. Bauer in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California, and the Honorable Frances H. Stacy in the U.S. District Court of the Southern District of Texas.
Insights & Features
Mergers & Acquisitions
Corporate & Business Matters
Education, Admissions And Accolades
- B.S. in Political Science, University of Southern California – graduated with Honors
- J.D. and Masters in Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine University School of Law
- Business & Finance Certificate, Palmer Center for Entrepreneurship & the Law
- Fluent in Farsi
- Iranian American Bar Association
- Women’s Legal Association of Los Angeles
- Santa Monica Bar Association
- Admitted in the State of California