Alexander Tang is an Associate in the firm’s Corporate group.
Prior to joining the firm, Alexander worked as a corporate associate in a big law firm and in-house at a top e-commerce company. In the law firm role, Alexander focused on venture capital financings, M&A, and capital markets. In the in-house role, Alexander advised on the day-to-day business, including the initial public offering, intellectual property portfolio, privacy compliance, advertisements, social media, and drafting and negotiating various contracts.
Alexander earned his B.S. from the University of California Riverside, and he earned his J.D. from Santa Clara Law School. During law school, he was a member of law review and the high technology law journal.
In his spare time, Alexander enjoys breakdancing, cooking, and going to the beach.
Practice & Experience
- Advising early-stage companies through their late stages and exits on a variety of matters, including venture capital financings, M&A, and capital markets.
- Advise on day-to-day business of top e-commerce company advising on general corporate matters, including the IPO, technology transactions, social media ads and collaborations.
Education, Admissions And Accolades
- Admitted to practice law in the State of California, USPTO, CIPP/US Certified
- B.S. University of California, Riverside.
- J.D. Santa Clara University
- Law review – Comments and Production editor
- High technology law journal – Production editor