SAM PARTNER GREG AKSELRUD HAS SUBMITTED A PANEL FOR SXSW 2015 MARCH 13-22, 2015 – AUSTIN, TX
VOTING NOW OPEN!
Please cast your vote by Friday, September 5 (11:59 PM CST).
1) Sign up for a SXSW PanelPicker account (just your name and email required)
2) Click on the voting link:
Voting from the public accounts for about 30% of the decision-making process for SXSW panel programming. Also important in this decision-making process is the SXSW Advisory Board (40%) and the input of the SXSW staff (30%). A few minutes of your time can make a huge difference!
DON’T HIT SEND Avoid Mistakes of Snapchat & Tinder
Emails, text messages and chats overwhelmingly represent the ways in which we communicate for work and in our personal lives. The problem is – they create serious problems that can jeopardize what’s most important to us. Seemingly innocent communications can end your career, destroy your personal relationships, become leverage in disputes, and become media sensation. This presentation explains the many ways in which people can access your communications, and provides guidance on how to communicate in today’s digital world. Do you want your emails and texts to go public like the founders of Snapchat and Tinder? Didn’t think so.
1) How can your personal and professional communications create problems for you or your employer/client/customer?
2) What do your computer and mobile phone know about you?
3) How can people access your communications and other information?
4) Can you safeguard your communications and other information, including deleting from time to time?
5) How can you manage your communications in a digitally recorded world?
- Greg Akselrud, Stubbs Alderton & Markiles, LLP
Link to vote: http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/41735